It’s not a matter of “if” but “when.”
- 67% of small and medium-sized businesses were affected by a cyberattack.
- 82% of the attacks were not caught by traditional anti-virus.
- 61% of the attacks were ransomware.
- 70% paid the ransom at an average of $1,466 per device.
- These numbers grow every year!
What are the underlying issues?
- People are unaware of the perpetual dangers.
- Traditional anti-virus can only detect known malware, but
350,000 new variations of malware are found every day!
- Attacks are now designed to bypass traditional threat detection.
- People think they can't afford to protect themselves.
- Everyone is an equal target on the web.
What Does Work?
- Provides realtime protection from known and unknown threats.
- Protects from polymorphic and disguised threats.
- Watches processes as they run in case they "turn bad".
- Allows quick rollback to a known good state when an attack occurs.
- Rolls-back files encrypted by ransomware.
- Doesn't require daily scans which improves machine performance .
Should I backup my computers?
THINK: What would it cost to not have it when needed?
- Up-to-date offsite backups protect against hardware failure, and data loss during a cyber-attack.
- We take the stress out of knowing you're secure by monitoring and ensuring the backups are getting done.
- An extra copy gives peace of mind.
- Top-level encryption onsite makes the backup secured before transmission to our datacenter.